20140920

NYFW 1: PALAZZO PANT

Top, Aritzia____Pants, H&M____boots, Zara____Bag, Balenciaga City bag

Photos by William and Karina

No, I won't say it. 

I won't say that attending New York Fashion week was a "DREAM COME TRUE" or that it was the most unforgettable event of my life. Because that would be horrendously cliche. 

But I will say that I had an incredible time with my friends, and met some amazing people at the shows and parties. Honestly, I felt like I was on another planet. Especially being in the crazy environment that invaded Lincoln Center, with all the photographers and people wearing whatever their heart desired. The people who usually stand out blended in, while 'regular' people who were just watching the scene looked like the outcasts in this environment. It made me realize how truly interesting the fashion industry is, especially today. Street Photographers and bloggers are in this whole new spectrum of fashion week, that the half the show is outside the Mercedes Benz theatre. It's quite the scene. 

I was able to visit NYC for only the weekend because of school. Needless to say, I had the worst of the worst case of the Monday blues. But I'm already looking forward to the seasons ahead. 

xo, Dahye


4 comments

Nuris Ely Setyo said...

Cool!! Simple black outfit

http://corner-one.blogspot.com

Alejandra said...

In love with your look!!!
Have a nice day dear,
xoxo
http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

The chic and cheap said...

looking stunning!!



The Chic and Cheap Blog ,
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook and on Bloglovin


Don't forget to Join my Oasap Giveaway! Win a Free Sweatshirt!

Rubies and Emeralds said...

I can't get over how good your blonde hair looks! So jealous you got to spend time at NYFW.

xoxo

www.whitneytakesawalk.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger